As of 8 August 2014 the Enrolment Management Plan took effect.
If you wish to enrol your student at the school, you will need to demonstrate that your student’s principal place of residence is within the defined local catchment area. Current proof of residency will be required to demonstrate that your student’s principal place of residence is within the defined local catchment area. This link, to the defined local catchment area, contains;
- Sunshine Beach State High School’s Enrolment Management Plan for the conditions under which students may be enrolled.
- The defined local catchment area map.
To enrol your child at Sunshine Beach State High School please follow the enrolment process.
Years 7 to 12
To enrol your child at Sunshine Beach State High School, you may download an Enrolment package (PDF, 6292 KB) or collect one from our School’s Administration Office.
- Student Resource Scheme Participation Agreement Form 2022 (PDF, 197KB)
- Student Resource Scheme Information 2022 (PDF, 228KB)
- Student Resource Scheme Payment Arrangement Form 2022 (PDF, 208KB)
- Student Resource Scheme and Subject Fee List 2022 (PDF, 379KB)
- Resource Requirements Year 7 (PDF, 488KB)
- Resource Requirements Year 8 (PDF, 512KB)
- Resource Requirements Year 9 (PDF, 518KB)
- Resource Requirements Year 10 (PDF, 560KB)
- Resource Requirements Year 11 (PDF, 575KB)
- Resource Requirements Year 12 (PDF, 574KB)
A separate application is required for each child. To submit your application, you are invited to book an Enrolment Interview. This can be done by calling the school office to schedule your appointment or email email@example.com
You will need to bring:
- Student's Birth Certificate.
- Proof of Residence.
- One primary source – a current lease agreement, or rates notice, or unconditional sale agreement, and
- One secondary source – a utility bill (e.g. electricity, gas) showing this same address and parent’s/legal guardian’s name
- Results / Report Card from previous school. If enrolling in Junior Secondary please bring NAPLAN reports from Years 5 and 7.
- Passport and Visa or Citizenship documents, if applicable.
- Legal documentation or court orders
- Medical assessments and/or reports.
Download our Parent Handbook (PDF, 5801KB).
Interview Times and Dates for Enrolments
Start of year enrolments are conducted from September to November. For mid term or mid year starts, the Deputy Principals will allocate time for you.
Also download information here regarding: